City Story Metro™ is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Play the #1 City Building Game! Be the mayor, build a thriving city, and share with friends!
Your citizens are waiting! What will your city look like?
- BUILD houses, beachfront condos, stunning mansions, and watch your population grow!
- RUN businesses like burger joints, bowling alleys, and movie theaters.
- WATCH your citizens walk, and cars drive, all on roads you build!
- See your entire city light up as the game changes from DAY to NIGHT!
- DECORATE your city with parks, trees, and sports stadiums!
- EXPAND your borders and coastline! Create RIVERS and LAKES!
- Build the great WONDERS of the world like the Statue of Liberty!
- Visit other player s cities to lend a hand and get new decorating ideas.
- FREE Weekly Updates with new content to help your city grow!
The best looking, most customizable city building experience available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note: City Story Metro is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that City Story Metro is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, City Story Metro may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
City Story Metro™ (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 155.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.